The upcoming HTC HD2, also known as the HTC Leo, is edging closer towards a release date although we still have no idea on an exact price point to date. What we do know, however, is that the HTC Leo will hit the Netherlands at the end of next month with a price that resides between the €550 to €600 range. At that price point, it’d better be a SIM-free and unlocked handset! While it will also come with a 4.3″ capacitive touchscreen that supports multitouch, multitouch won’t work whenever you fire up Pocket Internet Explorer for reasons only known to them. We just can’t wait for the 1GHz Snapdragon processor within to kick butt!RELATED
- Alcatel Idol X+ To Be Accompanied By Smart Devices?
- White Droid Ultra And Droid Mini Available On Verizon Now
- Nokia Guru Could Be The BH-121 Touch
- Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 Sports Dual SIM Capability
- New Nokia Lumia 1020 Ad Touts Camera Capability
- Follow: HTC, htc hd2, htc leo, smartphone,
- Seen at: slashgear