The HTC Leo looks set to be a winner, taking the same path that Apple did with its iPhone by offering multitouch capability. This Windows Mobile-powered handset will definitely breathe new life into that platform, and the 4.2″ 800×480 WVGA display is more than ready to get all those itchy fingers dancing all over the display. When do you think people will get sick and tired of gestures such as pinching to zoom out and the like?
Next Story: Sony Ericsson XPERIA X3 coming?
- 2014-04-18: HTC: Optical Zoom On Phone Cameras 18 Months Away
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2009-08-12: HTC Leo sneak peek
- 2009-09-14: HTC Leo spy shots
- 2009-09-20: HTC Leo Is The HTC HD 2