Huawei is currently working on doubling HSPA+ speeds to 56Mbps by as early as next year, where a full rollout ought to happen in 2010. This is just mind-numbing, and it might just make home Internet connection obsolete especially with the growing number of people who tote around Internet-capable devices that can tether to your notebook or computer. According to Huawei, its carrier partners will be able to upgrade to the increased bandwidth using but a simple software upgrade which eventually translates into lower costs and increased speed. We’re waiting in anticipation to say the least.
Next Story: AMD Thuban hexa-core processors
- 2014-04-14: Huawei Ascend P7 Spotted With Metallic Chassis
- 2014-04-03: Huawei Ascend P7 Launches May 7th
- 2014-04-02: Alleged Upcoming Huawei Premium Flagship Handset Leaked
- 2014-04-01: Huawei Ascend Mate 2 Could Be Available In The US Soon
- 2014-04-01: Huawei Ascend P7 Photos Leaked Again