The i-Toc watch might take a moment to figure out how it is read, since it features a couple of overlapping disks which are graduated from light to dark, and to the point of absolute black, keeping track of the hour and minutes hands these ways. Of course, black isn’t the only color since you have other choices as well but you get the picture. The i-Toc will retail for $99 and comes in half a dozen colors including silver, blue, purple, red and orange. It will be encased in a 41mm chassis, while featuring a silicone strap with butterfly clasp. Something different to look at that isn’t from TokyoFlash – refreshing, isn’t it?
Next Story: Dust Alert sensor
- 2014-04-08: Bradley Timepiece Specially Designed For The Blind
- 2014-03-30: Victorinox Announces New Inox Watch
- 2014-03-10: HeadWatch Tells The Time, And Then Some
- 2014-03-06: HereO Watch Helps Parents Keep Tabs On Their Kids
- 2014-02-18: Classic Arcade Wristwatch Looks Cool