iLuv will soon roll out a case for the iPod nano 5G which offers the device a faux digital camera look composed of inked lines to take advantage of the newly included digital camera capability. The decal represents a fake lens, while the actual lens has been transformed into a visual representation of a flash. Expect iLuv’s latest release to retail for $24.99 each when available.
Next Story: Toshiba Transformer mice
- 2013-07-01 iOS 7 Concept Imagines The 6th Generation iPod Nano Running It
- 2013-06-26 iLuve Announces TimeShaker Alarm Clock Dock With Detachable Shaker Unit
- 2012-10-17 iFixit gives Apple's new iPod nano the teardown treatment, gives it a 5/10 for repairability
- 2012-09-12 New iPod nano unveiled with larger display and Lightning connector
- 2012-08-27 Next-gen iPod nano rumored to feature WiFi connectivity along with iTunes Music Cloud support
- 2012-07-24 Apple reportedly planning new iPod touch and nanos for September