What do you do with an old iMac hanging around at home or at the office? Why, with a little bit of know how and DIY knowledge, you can always strip its innards and make some room to place wood shavings, a running wheel and some water to make sure your pet hamster is living it up in a phat cage. Of course, it won’t be as properly ventilated as a proper hamster cage, but it does offer those transparent Habitrail homes a run for their money, what more this project does help people to recycle old, unwanted iMacs. Currently available on eBay for $350, we’re not sure whether it is worth forking out that kind of money for something like this.
Next Story: HP DreamScreen 100 and 130, live photos
- 2014-04-10 Low Cost iMac, 12-Inch Retina MacBook Air Expected This Year
- 2014-04-09 Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-03-28 The iMacompanion Adds A USB Port To The Front Of iMacs
- 2013-12-05 Apple Beats Out Dell For Most Sought After Desktop Computer For The Holiday Season
- 2013-10-29 Man Files Class-Action Lawsuit Against Apple Over Failing 27" iMac Displays
- 2012-12-07 Apple US Mac Production Including American-Built Components
- 2012-10-23 New iMac is razor thin, impressive!
- 2012-07-03 iMac to receive Retina Display as well?