Apple has decided to make the smallest music player in the world even cheaper, where their iPod shuffle will now start from $59 upwards and come in five fiery colors. Everything else about the shuffle will remain the same, including its intuitive controls and VoiceOver feature – don’t expect any bombshell to drop like a new display! You can get the 2GB model for $59 while the old standby 4GB model is going for $79, where one can choose from silver, black, pink, blue and green colors.
Next Story: iPod nano 5G is official
- 2014-01-28: Apple Q1 2014 Earnings Announced
- 2014-01-27: iPod Sales Are On The Decline
- 2013-12-29: Man Buys iPod From Target And Gets Box Stuffed With Erasers, Twice
- 2013-09-11: How To Install iOS 7 Onto Your iPhone, iPad, iPod Right Now
- 2013-09-11: Apple Updates iPod Line With iPhone 5S' Space Grey Color Option
- 2012-09-11: iPod touch rumored to arrive alongside iPhone 5
- 2011-09-27: Rumor: Apple to discontinue iPod shuffle and iPod classic?
- 2010-02-09: Samsung TicToc to challenge the iPod Shuffle