Want to travel around and love taking a spin on a bicycle in unfamiliar places? The Jango Flik folding bike ought to fit you to a T, where it comes with a patented VertiLink system (vertical six-bar linkage) that makes sure you can fold it up into a compact form factor within all of two seconds. That’s right, the Flik is based on a modular system that was specially built to integrate 35 optional accessories easily, making it capable of traveling with you just about anywhere and everywhere you go. Features include an adjustable rear suspension, a 50-tooth front chain ring and 11-28 rear cassettes. You will be able to choose from a quartet of models, between disc or V brakes and eight or nine speeds.
Next Story: i.VoicePRO 901 Bluetooth headset
- 2014-03-28 There’s No Stopping This Juggernaut Trike
- 2014-02-04 RYNO Cycle Could Make Unicycles Cool Again
- 2013-12-03 Copenhagen Wheel Assists Cyclists Through Its Rechargeable Battery
- 2013-10-15 Desperado E-bike Sports Two Motors And Top Speed Of 80km/h
- 2013-06-24 Citi Bike Smart Helmet Helps Guide Riders To Nearest Docking Station