We’re pretty sure that folks from the early part of the previous century would think it is magic should they have seen a remote control function, so why not add to their sense of amazement and wonder with the Kymera Magic Wand universal TV remote by looking the part? This universal learning remote also comes with a built-in accelerometer, letting it recognize “magical gestures” to enhance its use. For example, to turn up the volume, you perform a clockwise motion and vice versa. Flicking it up or down will change the channel, and there are 13 gestures to master in total. It will hit the market this October 1st onwards for £49.95.
Next Story: Tainell MID T500
- 2013-09-05: Remotely Walk Your Dog
- 2013-05-16: Remote Controlled Turtle Raises Eyebrows
- 2013-01-01: RC Superman Spotted On The Coast Of California
- 2012-08-24: Remote control driven car from China
- 2012-07-11: Sonic Screwdriver Programmable TV Remote won't track aliens