LG’s latest projector cellphone has been dubbed the Burst, where it does bear a striking similarity to the Apple iPhone with one button used to power it up (and down). Apart from that, a full touchscreen display will make up the better part of the phone’s surface, featuring motion sensors and pico projectors that will extend the display of the screen above as well as below the phone. Apart from that, you also get a touchsensitive keyboard to maintain your heavy messaging lifestyle without missing a beat. The LG Burst will support video conferencing, features for the deaf and hearing impaired, HD quality images and a handful of media editing tools. No idea on whether the LG Burst will make it past the prototype stage or not.
Next Story: Peek Pronto Messenger
- 2014-04-23 LG Files For "W Watch" Trademark
- 2014-04-23 LG Optimus L90 & L70 Launches On T-Mobile And MetroPCS
- 2014-04-22 LG G3 Screenshots Hint At New UI, 'Concierge Service'
- 2014-04-22 Possible LG G3 Software Features Revealed [Rumor]
- 2014-04-21 LG G Watch To Arrive In A Shade Of Gold
- 2012-12-26 LG announces HECTO Laser TV 100" projector
- 2011-11-09 LG 3D projector for your living room
- 2009-12-09 LG eXpo Delayed For AT&T
- 2010-05-17 LG HX300G projector relies on LED lamp source
- 2010-08-16 LG Introduces Two New 3D Home Projectors In Korea