LG’s latest projector cellphone has been dubbed the Burst, where it does bear a striking similarity to the Apple iPhone with one button used to power it up (and down). Apart from that, a full touchscreen display will make up the better part of the phone’s surface, featuring motion sensors and pico projectors that will extend the display of the screen above as well as below the phone. Apart from that, you also get a touchsensitive keyboard to maintain your heavy messaging lifestyle without missing a beat. The LG Burst will support video conferencing, features for the deaf and hearing impaired, HD quality images and a handful of media editing tools. No idea on whether the LG Burst will make it past the prototype stage or not.
Next Story: Peek Pronto Messenger
- 2014-04-13: LG G3 Photo Confirms 2560x1440 Resolution [Exclusive]
- 2014-04-11: Alleged LG G3 Specs Revealed In User Agent Profile [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: LG Odin Processor Expected To Enter Mass Production 'Soon'
- 2014-04-10: LG G Pad 8.3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update In US And Europe
- 2014-04-10: Press Render Of LG L90 For T-Mobile Leaked
- 2012-12-26: LG announces HECTO Laser TV 100" projector
- 2011-11-09: LG 3D projector for your living room
- 2009-12-09: LG eXpo Delayed For AT&T
- 2010-05-17: LG HX300G projector relies on LED lamp source
- 2010-08-16: LG Introduces Two New 3D Home Projectors In Korea