LG will be shipping three more Windows Mobile-powered smartphones over the next few weeks, bringing the total number of handsets that run on that operating system to 13 by the end of next year. The LG GM750 will come with a touchscreen interface, while another handset would be a touch-based slider that reveals a QWERTY keyboard whilst the last but not least of them is the GW550, where it comes with a QWERTY keyboard in a candybar form factor. They will roll out in limited markets at first, comprising of Europe, US and Asia, before making a worldwide debut. Do you want to see more Windows Mobile or Android handsets?
Next Story: Toshiba BDX2000 Blu-ray player
- 2014-04-23 LG Optimus L90 & L70 Launches On T-Mobile And MetroPCS
- 2014-04-22 LG G3 Screenshots Hint At New UI, 'Concierge Service'
- 2014-04-22 Possible LG G3 Software Features Revealed [Rumor]
- 2014-04-21 LG G Watch To Arrive In A Shade Of Gold
- 2014-04-21 LG G3 Mini Seemingly Confirmed In User Agent Profile
- 2011-10-19 LG premium paid app service extends to the US
- 2011-08-23 LG AH-IPS 4.5-inch display (1280x720 )
- 2010-12-15 LG Optimus 2X launched, in Korea