Livestream has rolled out its Livepack broadcasting system that allows wireless live-streaming of HD video, targeting users who don’t have a reliable fixed Internet connection, and yet have the intention of broadcasting various events (weddings, ceremonies, birthdays, etc) from an ever changing position such as a moving car. This is made possible thanks to half a dozen (!) integrated 3G modems that will help you out with a superior mobile Internet connection, where all data will be sent to the Livestream server. Meant to be compact enough to fit in a custom-designed backpack, the Livepack will cost $2,500 per month, while those who opt for a one-year commitment will have to fork out $1,500 monthly.
Next Story: RIM touchscreen QWERTY hybrid
- 2014-04-16: More On Imogen Heap's Mi.Mu Glove For Music
- 2014-03-05: Pioneer DJE-2000 And DJE-1500 Headphones Announced
- 2014-03-04: Cone Is Much More Than A Stylish Speaker
- 2014-01-10: Jalapeño Beat Maker Remixes Music In Real-Time
- 2014-01-09: Bem Wireless Speaker Watch