Forget about Wall-E – this must be his long lost twin brother, Mail-E! Made with such close detail to look like Wall-E, this robot comes with a papercraft exterior, complete with stepper motors to help it move its hands and head. It will notify you of incoming e-mail visually through some gestures, with different actions assigned to various types of mail received. We wonder whether it will just get mad like all get out whenever spam floods your mailbox, or start to drool motor oil when your friends send you risque images or the latest Paris Hilton exploits.
Next Story: Viewsonic portable media players unveiled
- 2014-03-24: Masked Animatronic Robot Dances In An Extremely Lifelike Manner
- 2014-01-06: KEECKER Connected Robot Unveiled
- 2013-12-12: Polycom RealPresence in the new Anybots Q(X) Virtual Presence
- 2013-09-05: “Superman” Robot Lifts 80 Times Its Own Weight
- 2013-06-16: Cat-like Robot Hails From Switzerland