If you’re an avid marathon participant, then chances are you already own at least a couple of pedometers, but here’s yet another one for your consideration just in case the ones you own happen to break down. Brought to you by Oregon Scientific, the Marathon Pedometer will rely on an accelerometer to track your total number of footsteps, distance, calories burned and time, letting you wear it around your neck if you’re so inclined (or strapped to your arm), letting you set various challenges to see just how long it’ll take for you to achieve the pre-set targets. We dig the looks, but at $59.99, it can be considered overpriced compared to other models in the market.
Next Story: OtterBox Commuter case
- 2012-11-28 Wandant Dog Pedometer
- 2012-04-25 Striiv smart pedometer with Activity Motivation System
- 2011-10-19 Striiv pedometer help you in your fitness regime
- 2011-10-03 Fitbit launches Fitbit Ultra
- 2011-08-03 Bite Counter intends to aid your digestion
- 2010-09-22 Oregon Scientific Partners with Gaiam to Release Fitness Watches Geared at Women