Newton Peripherals just rolled out a brand new Bluetooth headset that is functional yet small enough to fit in the holster on the back of an iPhone 3G and 3GS. Dubbed the MoGo Talk for iPhone, the case as well as the Bluetooth headset itself will retail for $129, whereby the case will come with a USB port that allows you to juice up the headset whenever it runs low on power. Already available in the US, our friends who stay across the Atlantic will be able to get one for themselves soon.
Next Story: Eco-Friendly Steam Dishwasher
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2014-04-14: More Alleged iPhone 6 Molds Surface, Hints At 4.7-inch Display
- 2014-04-14: In-House iPhone Baseband Chip Development 'Herculean' Task [Analyst]