Newton Peripherals just rolled out a brand new Bluetooth headset that is functional yet small enough to fit in the holster on the back of an iPhone 3G and 3GS. Dubbed the MoGo Talk for iPhone, the case as well as the Bluetooth headset itself will retail for $129, whereby the case will come with a USB port that allows you to juice up the headset whenever it runs low on power. Already available in the US, our friends who stay across the Atlantic will be able to get one for themselves soon.
Next Story: Eco-Friendly Steam Dishwasher
- 2014-04-23 iPhone 6's Metal Casings Could Be Supplied By Catcher [Rumor]
- 2014-04-23 Apple Sells 43.7 Million iPhones, 16.3 Million iPads In Q2 2014
- 2014-04-22 Fading Carrier Subsidies May Hit High-End Smartphones
- 2014-04-22 5.5-inch iPhone Delayed To 2015 [Rumor]
- 2014-04-21 Google Glass SMS iPhone Support Coming Soon