If you have followed our live blogging earlier today, you already know that Motorola has announced it’s Android phone called Motorola Cliq (DEXT outside of the USA). T-Mobile will be the wireless carrier gthat sells it in the USA.
As we said, Android can do a lot for Motorola, and it has: by being able to focus on the application side of things, Motorola has focused its efforts on MotoBlur, an integrated communications software that aggregates email, social networking and other forms of communications. To be honest, MotoBlur is better than what we expected from Motorola and we’re glad to see that the company now value software much more than it used to.
The device itself is “nice” but it’s not ground breaking. However, if the user experience is great, that might suffice to give some momentum and attention to Motorola.
Quickspecs: Wifi, 3G, 5MP Camera, 24FPS video decode/encode, 3.5mm headphones. Check out the live site!
- 2014-04-22 Motorola And Lenovo's First Smartphone Reportedly Coming This Fall
- 2014-04-20 Moto G LTE And Ferrari Rumored To Be In The Works
- 2014-04-20 Moto E Specifications Leaked
- 2014-04-18 Motorola To Introduce XT1021, XT1022 And XT1025 In May (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17 Motorola Moto G For $149 Unlocked Via Republic Wireless
- 2013-11-05 Moto Maker Opening Up For T-Mobile This Friday [Rumor]
- 2013-07-23 T-Mobile Reportedly Not Carrying Moto X At Launch
- 2011-11-17 Motokey Launches in Canada Next week
- 2011-10-18 Motorola Droid RAZR Preview
- 2010-06-27 Motorola Charm touted to arrive at T-Mobile