Winter is about to set in in a couple months’ time for those living in the northern hemisphere, so why not prepare yourself with the Mountain Hardwear Refugium Jacket? After all, this multitasking jacket not only helps you keep warm with an Ardica portable power and heating system, it will also boast the ability to make sure your gizmos and gadgets remain juiced up no matter where you are – capable of offering a standard cellphone battery another 11 full charges, or another 20 full charges for the iPod. You can pick up the jacket individually for $230, although adding in heating and charging capabilities will see the price rise to $375. Apart from that, you can squeeze out another $50 to pick up a USB adapter which can be added to the power pack later on.
Next Story: HTC Desire gets FCC approval
- 2013-12-04: NAVIGATE Jacket Uses LEDs, Haptic Feedback To Help Direct Its Wearer
- 2013-01-21: Machina Midi Controller Jacket Complete At Last
- 2012-03-22: Sporty Supaheroe jacket for safe cycling
- 2011-06-22: Sense-Roid jacket will give you a hug
- 2011-03-24: Keyboard Jacket – fashion better left at home