Nintendo has finally decided to combat Microsoft and Sony’s recent price cuts by dropping their Wii price to just $200 from $250, according to a leaked Toys R’ Us flyer. This bundle will also include Wii Sports, and is tipped to come into effect at the last week of this month. Nintendo representatives have so far not confirmed nor denied the flyer’s accuracy, so we can more or less wait for just a fortnight before the cat is out of the bag. At $200 a pop, do you think this will revitalize the Wii’s sales?RELATED
- Rumor: Google TV Coming to Sony Playstation 3?
- Nintendo DSi with larger screen in the works
- 120GB Xbox 360 Elite packaging spotted
- Xbox 360 Pro to be discontinued
- Probability For The Zune HD Ton Run Xbox Games: Infinitely Close to Zero
- Follow: nintendo, nintendo wii, price cut, wii,
- Seen at: electronista