Spongebob Squarepants might still be entertaining kids, but if it remains twice as long as it already has in the entertainment industry, that would make him and his buddies be 20 years of age – way out of the age bracket of their target audience. Nooka commemorates the 10th anniversary of the Spongebob brand by offering a trio of Spongebob-themed watches, where they comprise of the ‘SpongeBob ZenV Aluminum Spongenvader’, the ‘SpongeBob Zub ZenH 20 Spongelevator’ and the ‘SpongeBob Zot Aluminum SpongeBamo’. All three don’t scream Spongebob at first glance, sporting subtle designs, a linear nature of the graphics, all covered in bold colors. Expect to pick them up anywhere from $175 to $275.
Next Story: I-SWARM robot project
- 2014-04-21 LG G Watch To Arrive In A Shade Of Gold
- 2014-04-08 Bradley Timepiece Specially Designed For The Blind
- 2014-03-30 Victorinox Announces New Inox Watch
- 2014-03-10 HeadWatch Tells The Time, And Then Some
- 2014-03-06 HereO Watch Helps Parents Keep Tabs On Their Kids