AMD might be enjoying the current position of its Radeon HD 5800 as the world’s only DirectX 11 supporting graphics card series, but it seems that NVIDIA is gearing up to release its GeForce GT300, the first NVIDIA graphics card to support DirextX 11, on 27th Nov. Even if schedules are delayed, it would probably be pushed back to December, which certain isn’t the end of the world. The graphics card battle certainly looks like it’s going to heat up again.
Next Story: Apple Goes Greener
- 2014-03-25: NVIDIA Shield To Get Temporary Price Cut
- 2014-03-25: NVIDIA GTX Titan Z Has 5760 Cores
- 2014-03-25: NVIDIA Pascal Architecture Introduced
- 2014-03-24: NVIDIA Tegra 4i Powered Wiko WAX Smartphone Will Be Released Next Month
- 2014-03-20: Titanfall For PC To Get Better Graphics Thanks To NVIDIA And Respawn's Partnership
- 2014-03-12: NVIDIA 800M-Series Laptop GPUs
- 2014-02-18: GeForce GTX 750 Ti and GeForce GTX 750 Use Maxwell GPU Design
- 2009-11-03: Intel To Offer Larrabee At Preferential Prices?