Japanese inventor Novmichi Tosa of Maywa Denki demonstrates his latest instrument known as the Otamatone in the video above, where it looks like an extremely cute tadpole while sounding like a theremin. Quirky for sure, but it doesn’t look as though it is going to displace the established order of instruments in an orchestra anytime soon.
Next Story: Intel Atom N450 and N470 coming soon
- 2014-04-17 Pokemon Fans In Japan Will Get Two Characters For Watching The Movie
- 2014-03-30 NTT Docomo Smartphone Elderly Monitoring Service Launched
- 2014-03-28 Japan Warns Citizens Of Impending Missile Strikes Via Text Messages
- 2014-03-17 Mario Kart Race Happens In Tokyo
- 2014-03-17 Japan To Get New Wii U Bundle