According to TechCrunch, the second webOS-powered smartphone from Palm known as the Eos (codename: Pixie) will be released sometime this week, where its venue of choice would be New York City as part of Fashion Week there. Speculations abound concerning the Eos’ size, where it is tipped to be somewhere in the same region and layout as that of the Treo Pro, boasting much updated features like a capacitive touchscreen. What do you think of this rumor – is there any credibility to it? Image courtesy of Engadget.
Next Story: Otamatone musical instrument looks weird
- 2014-01-23: Qualcomm Buys Palm and IPAQ Patents
- 2013-02-25: LG Acquires webOS From HP For Use In Smart TVs
- 2012-04-18: Oracle considered buying RIM or Palm at some point
- 2012-01-29: Rubinstein bids HP goodbye
- 2011-12-09: webOS 2.2.4 update rolling out to Pre 2 phones
- 2011-11-21: WebOS write-off costs HP $3.3B