Pantech has designed the Crystal IM-S500K to target the female gender, where you will be able to get it in the standard feminine pink color alongside black and silver shades if you’re looking for a “soft” handset in more macho colors. As macho as they can get, anyways. What makes this give off an effeminate touch? Why, the crystal lid, of course. Guess if you’re from the rough and tumble stock, the Pantech Crystal IM-S500K isn’t the phone for you since a simple drop will probably shatter the crystal lid just like Cinderella’s slipper. Features include a 2.4” QVGA LCD display, a 2-megapixel camera, MP3 playback, a pre-loaded dictionary and a subway map to help you maintain your bearings, among others. Interestingly enough, it will have a biorhythm calculator which displays the user’s current mood on the cover itself – guys picking up girls ought to be observant lest they stumble upon one fine lady who is in a bad mood!
Next Story: Samsung CorbyTXT phone
- 2014-04-24 Pantech IM-A888S Spotted On AnTuTu With Snapdragon 805 Chipset
- 2014-03-19 Samsung Galaxy Note 4, LG G3, Vega Iron 2 Will Be Waterproof Devices
- 2014-03-10 Pantech Vega Iron 2 Could Be First To Rock Snapdragon 805 Processor
- 2014-01-16 Pantech Vega Iron 2 Rumored For April Released
- 2013-12-09 Designer Alessandro Savelli Unveils $57,000 Android Smartphone
- 2013-12-05 Pantech Vega Secret Up Announced With Fingerprint Sensor