Philips released its AUREA LED TV at IFA Berlin 2009, where this year’s model will take a quantum leap forward in terms of design and viewing experience. It will retain its signature features including the full glass front, the transparent Active Frame with Ambilight Spectra, a flare of glass surrounding the bezel and a design that is pleasing to the eyes regardless of it being on or off at that moment. You will find that new LED technology incorporated allows a seamless transition between the screen and the 8mm Ambilight Active Frame thanks to the presence of 250 LEDs. Heck, even the AUREA remote control is matching in design, featuring a slider feature for one to access the primary keyset easily, with backlighting for use in a dark environment. No idea on pricing, but you’ve gotta be flush with cash to bring this home.
Next Story: LG Color Pop monitor
- 2014-04-07: Philips HomeSafe Wireless System Offers Access To Lifeline
- 2014-03-27: Philips Hue Tap Switch Runs On Kinetic Energy
- 2014-03-17: Philips Unveils Miracast Monitor
- 2014-02-17: Philips' Smart Lighting Wants To Change The Way We Shop
- 2014-01-19: Philips Actiwatch Spectrum Plus Monitors Your Life