Skullcandy has often merged fashion and technology, and their latest SKDY 0.25″ Adapter Necklace certainly rolls back the years, turning parts of old 0.25″ stereo headphones into a fashionable necklace. Too bad this is but a fashion accessory and nothing else – you won’t hear anything coming out from your necklace even when it is plugged into a compatible device of your choice. Would you fork out $9.95 for this?
Next Story: 802.11n - 7 years in the making
- 2013-12-09: Designer Alessandro Savelli Unveils $57,000 Android Smartphone
- 2013-11-11: Skullcandy Air Raid Bluetooth Speaker
- 2013-10-22: Skullcandy Rolls Out Eric Koston Signature Series Crusher Headphones
- 2012-10-07: Skullcandy Navigator headphones an Apple Store exclusive
- 2011-12-30: Skullcandy Kidrobot Mix Master headphones
- 2011-06-24: Skullcandy Unveils Retro Looking Vandal iPhone Speaker Dock