Earbuds are pretty ordinary, and chances are you’ll bump into a lot of people wearing those wherever you go. The Sleek Audio CT6 Aura earbuds aims to offer something different, and while they cost $375, they will light up and glow in a range of color choices including green, blue, orange, yellow and white that will definitely attract the attention of anyone you walk past. What makes the price that high is the fact that each pair will be custom fitted to the individual, where you will need to send Sleek Audio a mold of your ear (!) so that they can churn out the right and proper size. Would you bring one of these home, or are you fine with your pair of Sennheisers that you already forked out a small fortune for previously?
Next Story: iMac hamster cage
- 2013-01-07: Monster iSport Intensity, iSport Strive and Victory launched
- 2013-01-07: Moshi Mythro Earbuds
- 2012-04-12: Apple 'unibody' earbuds plan relies on ultrasonic bonding
- 2012-01-03: NuForce NE-600X and NE-770X earbuds are easy on your wallet
- 2011-08-08: Gummi Bear earphones smell good