We know that Disney has just bought over the House of Ideas, and chances are good ol’ Walt’s shareholders are going to get some money each time the $45 Spider-Man Backpack is sold to Spidey mad fans. This adorable little Spider-Man looks as though he is perched on your back whenever you tote him around, so why not let him share your burden a wee bit by stuffing some books inside? It’d look rather wrong when a small kid is carrying it though, as though Spider-Man has lost his love for Mary Jane and decided to bat for the other team.
Next Story: Vivienne Tam MP3 player
- 2013-04-05: SEGA Dreamcast Backpack Will Retail For $146 Starting April 25 In Japan
- 2013-02-20: Boompack Boombox Backpack: Wearing Music On Your Back
- 2012-12-20: Amendment II Backpack Is Bulletproof
- 2012-07-12: Solid Gray Backpacks boast a different design
- 2012-01-04: Vivick Anti-Theft backpack