Word has been going around that Sprint will be looking to release a cell phone that supports WiMAX and EV-DO, though not much else was said before this. Now it seems that analysts are suggesting that Android will be the platform of choice or such an adventure, and Samsung might be the manufacturer of the necessary hardware. If the rumor is true, the device is rumored to launch when Clearwire hits the 100 million subscriber mark in the US, which is expected to be achieved before 2010 is out.
Next Story: Holograms That Respond To Touch
- 2014-04-24 Android 4.4.3 Might Bring A Redesigned Dialer
- 2014-04-24 ARM Expects 64-bit Android Devices By End Of The Year
- 2014-04-23 XCOM: Enemy Unknown Android Version Coming Soon
- 2014-04-23 OnePlus' Marketing Stunt Asks The Public To Smash The Past
- 2014-04-21 Leaked Android Dialer App Screenshot Shows Slight Makeover
- 2011-09-21 Google Wallet still not available to everyone
- 2011-04-26 Samsung Nexus 4G arriving on May 8
- 2011-04-04 Sprint Nexus S 4G arriving on April 6?