We know a lot of you have been eagerly awaiting the arrival of MMS for your iPhone. The good news is that AT&T has already launched it; the bad news (as there always seems to be) is that a lot of iPhone users are reporting that the service is not available for them. AT&T has confirmed this issue, and it seems that there are MMS latency issues across all states. Maybe it’s because of all the iPhone users clamoring to get their dose of MMS, resulting in AT&T not being able to keep up with the demand. Just a wild guess.
Next Story: Intel Light Peak Made For Apple?
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2014-04-14: More Alleged iPhone 6 Molds Surface, Hints At 4.7-inch Display
- 2011-09-29: iPhone 5 Case Mate appears in AT&T inventory system
- 2009-09-26: iPhone MMS Finally Goes Live
- 2009-09-27: Class Action Lawsuit For iPhone MMS Delay