We’ve known that Samsung was going to announce the M1 media player “outside of Korea” and that’s exactly what they did in Germany at IFA. Here’s an unboxing video that shows the device in action. As of now, I don’t know if there’s a public SDK or support for OpenGL (I’d say yes). That said, the device probably runs Windows CE and supports a flavor of mobile DirectX. What we do know is that the 2D speed is really good and that the video playback is impeccable on the amazing AMOLED display. Check it out.
Next Story: Logitech Harmony 700 remote control
- 2014-04-24 Flexible Displays Rumored For Galaxy S6 And Galaxy Note 5
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Crystal Collection To Launch In May
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy Beam 2 Officially Launched In China
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Patent Could Hint At Galaxy Note 4's Design [Rumor]
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Outsold The iPhone 5s In Its Opening Weekend
- 2012-01-23 Top 10 CES Gadgets
- 2011-07-01 Ubergizmo Giveaway: Two Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 to Win!
- 2009-08-03 The Samsung M1 has an Nvidia Tegra too