Folks who use their iPhone 3GS as their primary navigation device in a vehicle can rejoice, as TomTom has introduced a car kit for that handset in the UK Apple Store under a pre-order status, where you will have to fork out £100 for it and wait for up to three weeks before shipping commences. That price point will include the TomTom navigation app for your iPhone 3GS or 3G alongside a docking kit that will make sure your iPhone remains secure in place on your dashboard or windscreen.
Next Story: Blood pressure tablets get tiny chips
- 2014-04-02 TomTom Runner Cardio GPS Sport Watch Announced
- 2014-01-03 TomTom Go Series with TomTom Traffic
- 2013-07-25 TomTom To Add Real-Time Traffic To BlackBerry 10 Maps App
- 2013-02-14 TomTom Rider, A Motorcycle GPS Guidance System
- 2013-02-05 TomTom Launches TomTomTaxi iPhone App For Taxi Hailing Service