TomTom makes good on its previous misinformation, where the TomTom car kit for the iPhone is going for $119.95 when it arrives later this October, where it will be sold separately from the TomTom app. As for the application, it will retail for a hefty $99.99 and will be compatible with the iPhone 2G, 3G and 3GS, bringing the grand total to $219.94 which is pretty hefty considering this isn’t a GPS navigation device in the first place.
Next Story: HTC Leo lacks multitouch in browser
- 2014-04-02: TomTom Runner Cardio GPS Sport Watch Announced
- 2014-01-03: TomTom Go Series with TomTom Traffic
- 2013-07-25: TomTom To Add Real-Time Traffic To BlackBerry 10 Maps App
- 2013-02-14: TomTom Rider, A Motorcycle GPS Guidance System
- 2013-02-05: TomTom Launches TomTomTaxi iPhone App For Taxi Hailing Service