Tactility’s the name of this Toshiba concept phone which probably has its roots in Mortal Kombat’s naming convention, where it will target the blind using a simple 3D Braille face, making it a snap to use. This concept plays close attention to the finer details that would make it into any real world phone, such as the small enclave at the bottom area that allows you to tie a loop to it, letting the Tactility phone hang from a lanyard so that one won’t lose it that easily. Looks stunning, to say the least.
Next Story: Nintendo Wii price cut
- 2014-04-23 Toshiba Canvio AeroMobile Wireless SSD Announced
- 2014-04-17 Toshiba’s MicroSD Memory Cards Are World’s Fastest
- 2014-04-17 Toshiba Shows How Project Ara's Modularity Can Be Applied To Wearables
- 2014-04-16 Toshiba Satellite P55t Notebook Launches Next Week
- 2014-03-27 Toshiba Canvio Desk Desktop External Hard Drive Revealed