Toshiba has fully immersed itself in the Blu-ray player market, but that doesn’t mean they still won’t cater to the millions around the globe in developing countries who are OK with DVD quality movies. The Toshiba XDE600KE DVD player comes with the promise to upscale your entire DVD collection to full 1080p resolution compared to a regular upscaler, although don’t expect the end result to be as good as a real Blu-ray movie by any means. It even comes with Toshiba’s own Regza Link technology that caters to their line of Regza products. The XDE600KE also features a built-in USB port that lets you view movies, photos and even DivX format files. No idea on pricing, but it ought to hit Europe sometime this fall.
Next Story: Panasonic PT-AE4000 projector
- 2014-04-23 Toshiba Canvio AeroMobile Wireless SSD Announced
- 2014-04-17 Toshiba’s MicroSD Memory Cards Are World’s Fastest
- 2014-04-17 Toshiba Shows How Project Ara's Modularity Can Be Applied To Wearables
- 2014-04-16 Toshiba Satellite P55t Notebook Launches Next Week
- 2014-03-27 Toshiba Canvio Desk Desktop External Hard Drive Revealed
- 2010-01-22 Toshiba portable DVD player