We hope that you went over our Umid mBook M1 review and unboxing. We just had our hands on the second revision called mBook M2. This refresh features a few of improvements that were requested by users (and us!).
- A big USB port
- Standard 3.5mm audio
Yes, those little details make it that much better, although the USB port is still placed on the right side of the keyboard, which makes it difficult to hold the M2 (and type) when something is plugged in. That said, it’s 315g weight made us be rather forgiving during a previous live blogging test. My thumbs hurt, but my back doesn’t. The complete specifications are in the photo gallery.
- Sony Announces Micro USB Flash Drive For Smartphones
- Facebook Reveals New Like And Share Buttons
- Digital Storm Teases Steam Machine For CES 2014
- Spotify Offers Free Ad-Supported Listening On Your Mobile Device Starting Today
- NYC Rolls Out Largest Free Public Wi-Fi Network
- Follow: atom, idf, intel, intel atom, mid, umid,