Silicon Xtal has filed a patent for an adult-oriented game console called SexBox. Read the info from the Trademark Office:
Video Gaming System Console comprised of computer hardware with unique user controls which plays interactive Adult Only rated (AO) video game software titles, and has proprietary software and firmware that provides access to associated AO content and entertainment in all other digital forms ex: audio, video, HDTV, DVD, online, gaming, social networking, webcams, video on demand, downloading, movie rentals, purchases, stores, advertising, interactive adult communities, massive multiplayer online games and emerging markets in one or any combination of these and more as technology evolves.
Now, we’re really curious to see how Microsoft will react to this. [photo from Kotaku]
Next Story: Samsung I5700 Galaxy Lite appears in video
- 2012-06-14: Will the $85 price of Windows 8 RT Doom Windows 8 tablets? Probably Not.
- 2012-05-29: iPhone may be assembled in the U.S, "one day"
- 2012-05-27: Facebook hiring to build a smartphone? [again]
- 2012-04-24: HTC Business: It Will Get Worse Before It Gets Better
- 2012-04-19: iPad Or Your Wife? Disturbing Results from the Survey