The USB port is one of the more nifty ports there are on any computer, and here’s yet another use – the USB mosquito repellent dongle. No idea on whether this device actually works as advertised or not, but it wouldn’t really hurt forking out $6 for a test run in your mosquito-invaded neighborhood, right? Has anyone used this, and just how effective is it?
Next Story: Netronix EB900 in the works
- 2014-04-03: Captain America Saves Your Data, Too
- 2014-04-02: USB Type-C Cable Render Spotted
- 2014-03-28: The iMacompanion Adds A USB Port To The Front Of iMacs
- 2014-03-13: dataSTICKIES Concept USB Flash Drive
- 2014-03-10: Aleratec Cruiser Mini Portable Makes Short Work Of USB Flash Drive Duplication