We wonder which is more useful – the USB Mosquito Repellent or this, the USB Posture Alert Reminder? We suppose the latter will be more annoying, and won’t do much whenever your boss sneaks up on you behind. Ultrasonic sensors are employed to detect just how close you’re sitting to your computer, where it uses red and blue LEDs to alarm you of your slouching. For those who want to take things to another level, the USB Posture Alert Reminder can also chime whenever you start to slouch. It will cost you $24 to bring this annoying device to your workspace.
Next Story: Nautiz X7 PDA goes rugged
- 2014-04-03: Captain America Saves Your Data, Too
- 2014-04-02: USB Type-C Cable Render Spotted
- 2014-03-28: The iMacompanion Adds A USB Port To The Front Of iMacs
- 2014-03-13: dataSTICKIES Concept USB Flash Drive
- 2014-03-10: Aleratec Cruiser Mini Portable Makes Short Work Of USB Flash Drive Duplication