You know it is called progress when your coffee maker responds to your dog. Yes, the Voice-interactive coffee maker is able to ask you whether you would like to set the clock or coffee brewing time, and when you speak out your preference, it will reply, “Please say the time, including AM or PM.” This is made possible thanks to an advanced voice recognition system that is virtually able to identify any time of day you speak, doing away with the fussy need for buttons. Features include a reusable, dishwasher-safe plastic filter inside, letting water to thoroughly saturate coffee grounds, resulting in maximum richness and aroma of coffee. You can have up to 10 cups of coffee with this per brew.
Next Story: Hasselblad H4D camera unveiled
- 2014-04-09: ALYT Smart Home Manager Debuts
- 2014-03-31: JoyCarpet Introduces Your Baby To Tech Early On In Life
- 2014-03-26: Lawsuit Claims Nest Thermostat Does Not Save Money
- 2014-03-23: LG Smart Bulb Launched, Works With Both iOS And Android
- 2014-03-13: PetWALK Automatic Pet Door Prevents Wet Paw Marks Around The Home