Vuzix will be bringing in a trio of interactive glasses to the UK, where they are the Wrap 230, Wrap 280 Widescreen and Wrap 920. Depending on the model selected, you will be able to enjoy virtual screen sizes of 46″ to 67″, while being 3D-capable as standard to be future-proof. You can hook up any one of the three pairs to camcorders, portable DVD players, mobile phones, PCs, game consoles and iPods, depending on what device you want to function as your primary form of entertainment. Prices range from £130 to £250 when it is unveiled later this October.
Next Story: Touch n Brush
- 2013-12-10: Vuzix M2000AR First Smartglasses To Use Waveguide Optical Technology
- 2013-09-30: NTT docomo’s Vuzix M100 Hands-On
- 2013-09-26: Vuzix And NTT DoCoMo Will Feature M100 Smart Glasses At CEATEC 2013
- 2013-06-03: Metaio And Vuzix Showcases AR-Ready Smart Glasses
- 2013-02-12: Vuzix WRAP 1200AR Eyewear Released