Vuzix is back with their new Wrap 310 Widescreen glasses that will cater for consumer, defense and low vision markets. While resembling a standard pair of sunnies, it will come equipped with a couple of high-resolution video displays located in the eye areas, and when combined will project a 55″ image size. In order to pull you deeper into whatever movie you’re watching at that point in time, the Vuzix Wrap 310 Widescreen comes with removable noise blocking earphones. Other features comprise of an expansion port for future upgrades, an onscreen user interface, independent focus adjustment for those who wear contacts and compatibility with major 3D formats. 3D formats? Hopefully you have a barf bag ready.
Next Story: Domyos Interactive System
- 2013-12-10: Vuzix M2000AR First Smartglasses To Use Waveguide Optical Technology
- 2013-09-30: NTT docomo’s Vuzix M100 Hands-On
- 2013-09-26: Vuzix And NTT DoCoMo Will Feature M100 Smart Glasses At CEATEC 2013
- 2013-06-03: Metaio And Vuzix Showcases AR-Ready Smart Glasses
- 2013-02-12: Vuzix WRAP 1200AR Eyewear Released