Palm has just released its webOS 1.2.0 for the Palm Pre, but unfortunately no new applications will be introduced with changes made to existing applications. You will now be able to purchase songs from Amazon MP3 over a phone network connection without having to be connected via Wi-Fi, while the App Catalog lets you purchase apps using your credit card. Fret not, as your credit card information will be stored with the Palm profile and not on the phone itself for security reasons. Those who are more paranoid will have to enter their Palm profile password for each purchase, or have the option for doing so for the first purchase in any four-hour window. Other features include a new Share button, bookmark restoration and Bluetooth connectivity improvements among others.RELATED
- BlackBerry Interim CEO In It 'For The Long Haul'
- European Commission Gives Its Blessing To Microsoft-Nokia Deal
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Release Apparently Pegged For April 2014
- Recent Sensor Issues On BlackBerry 10 Devices Were Due To Corrupt Server Data
- Moto X Out Of Stock In The Blink Of An Eye
- Follow: operating system, palm pre, update, webos,