AT&T has announced that Windows Mobile phones would get free WiFi from its hotspots starting from September 14th. iPhone and Blackberry devices have enjoyed the free WiFi for some time, and we wonder if this move is aimed at reducing the stress on AT&T’s network.
However, having a Windows Mobile phone is not sufficient: the AT&T customer must also subscribe to specific wireless data plans. Read the fine prints.
Next Story: Windows 7 technical briefing: live now
- 2014-04-23 AT&T Teases ASUS PadFone X In New Video
- 2014-04-22 AT&T Commits Millions For New Online Video Ventures
- 2014-04-21 AT&T Gigapower Looks At Expansion Into 21 New Cities
- 2014-04-17 AT&T LG G Flex Android 4.4 Update Brings Knock Code As Well
- 2014-04-16 AT&T’s LG G Flex Tipped For Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Tomorrow
- 2014-04-09 Transit Wireless And AT&T Target 242 More NYC Subway Stops
- 2009-08-04 Microsoft on porting iPhone apps to Windows Mobile
- 2010-03-04 Windows Phone 7 Sheds Backwards Compatibility