iPhone clones certainly are common, so it really shouldn’t be too much of a surprise to see a WPhone surface. That being said, the features of the WPhone don’t seem half bad, on paper anyways. It sports a touchscreen, dual-SIM, Wi-Fi, analog TV, flash, QQ support and Opera mini preloaded, all that for just $160. If you’re into fake iPhones , you might actually consider this, though we certainly can’t vouch for its quality.
Next Story: ONDA VX575HD Is A Mean PMP
- 2014-04-23 iPhone 6's Metal Casings Could Be Supplied By Catcher [Rumor]
- 2014-04-23 Apple Sells 43.7 Million iPhones, 16.3 Million iPads In Q2 2014
- 2014-04-22 Fading Carrier Subsidies May Hit High-End Smartphones
- 2014-04-22 5.5-inch iPhone Delayed To 2015 [Rumor]
- 2014-04-21 Google Glass SMS iPhone Support Coming Soon