[CEATEC 2009] You’ve all seen acrylic PC cases. Sometimes they look cool, but would you have acrylic AV furniture instead? I find the LED lighting to be disturbing when watching a movie in the dark. What about all the mess that I usually try to hide in there? Would you want one?
Next Story: Sony shows off OLED all-display laptop concept
- 2013-10-03: TDK Heat-Assisted Magnetic Recording Boosts HDD Capacity (HAMR)
- 2013-10-03: Mitsubishi Car Display System Sports Free Form Screen
- 2013-10-03: This Nissin Cup Noodle Has Touched The Allspark!
- 2013-10-03: NTT docomo Showcases Dragon Quest Metal Slime Smartphone
- 2013-10-03: Mazda Shakin’ Racer App Gives Your Arm A Workout
- 2009-10-08: Panasonic Life Wall
- 2009-10-11: CEATEC 09 wrap-up
- 2010-04-02: Sony PS3 3D Firmware Upgrade Confirmed For This Summer