Research firm Gartner Inc. recently made a forecast on the smartphone operating system market by the time the next summer Olympics come about, touting Google’s Android to be the second most dominant smartphone operating system, staying behind Nokia’s Symbian OS while being ahead of the BlackBerry and Apple iPhone OS (in that particular order). Do you think you will be part of the 18% Android users in 2012?
Next Story: Apple's new iMac is here
- 2014-04-21: Apple And Google Reportedly Vying For Mobile Game Exclusives
- 2014-04-20: Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Makes Its Way Onto Android
- 2014-04-18: Chuwi Cloned Lenovo’s Android-Powered Yoga Tablets
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Madison For Android Declares War On In-App Advertisements
- 2012-07-30: Android U.S market share declines, according to research
- 2012-07-30: Piracy rates are higher on iOS than on Android, developer says
- 2012-05-01: Android now covers 51 percent of all smartphones in the U.S.