Despite being just a couple of days out, Amazon has stopped all orders for its 160GB hard drive-based Archos 5 device, placing the item “under review.” Apparently, it might be a problem on their end that concerns the way it is shipped, although Amazon did mention that “customers have told us there may be something wrong with our inventory of the item” which definitely isn’t good news at all for Archos. Still, the 32GB flash-based version is still up for pre-order – so make your pick.
Next Story: Blaze PS3 Motion Freedom 3D Controller
- 2014-01-07: Samsung Galaxy Note Pro and Galaxy Tab Pro Series – hands-on review
- 2013-12-10: HP EliteBook Revolve G2
- 2013-12-10: Quark A Kickstarter Project That Help Kids Learn Via Fun
- 2013-12-06: No Glasses 3D Tablet Makes 3D Viewing More Convenient
- 2013-09-06: LG G Pad: Hands On Review
- 2010-05-12: Archos 5 Internet tablet hacked, runs on Maemo operating system
- 2010-06-04: Archos 5 Internet tablet gets OpenGL support
- 2010-08-12: Archos 5 Internet tablet reaches the end of the road?