Bandai has come up with something for the kids to teach them the virtues of saving up for a rainy day just in case in their distant future, huge conglomerates have bosses that take home insane salaries while playing around with creative accounting to bring about a worldwide economic collapse. Keep them interested in saving money with this puppy coin bank that boasts an integrated motion sensor in the nose itself that will activate the mouth open whenever your hand goes near it. No, it won’t lick you, but it will gratefully accept any coins through its mouth. Out in Japan next month, we have no idea on the price of the Bandai coin bank.
Next Story: AUO flexible e-paper display
- 2011-08-04: Choken Bako Robotic Dog Bank eats coins for breakfast
- 2011-06-30: Canon EOS 7D camera makes an awesome piggy bank
- 2011-04-26: Personal ATM helps your kids to save money
- 2011-02-28: Piggy Bank with a modern twist
- 2011-02-13: Digi-Piggy from Cisco lacks a built-in router but helps you save money