How many of you out there still have a landline at home? For those who answered in the affirmative and want something much more modern and classier looking can check out the new BeoCom 5 cordless phone from Bang & Olufsen. This device is a two-line cordless phone that will boast a cordless speakerphone, VoIP support and an integrated phonebook and graphic display. Looks pretty cool (and too expensive for the ordinary Joe), where the rule of “if you’ve gotta ask, you can’t afford it” applies here.
Next Story: GE Vscan portable ultrasound scanner
- 2013-04-10: Bang & Olufsen Unveil BeoPlay H3 And H6 Headphones
- 2013-01-08: Next-gen In-Car Audio System Concept Revealed By B&O, Audi And Fraunhofer IIS
- 2013-01-08: Bang & Olufsen built-in sound system - BeoLab 15, BeoLab 16
- 2013-01-08: Bang & Olufsen BeoLab 12 Digital Speakers Collection
- 2012-11-06: ASUS unveils MX279H and MX239H monitors with embedded Bang & Olufsen speakers