A recent FCC filing could point towards a release of the Barnes & Noble eReader sometime next month, which would place it squarely in time to make it for the mad holiday rush. The device is tipped to come with a 6″ display courtesy of E Ink Corp, boasting touch input as well as a virtual keyboard that is similar to the one found on the iPhone. The Barnes & Noble device is also tipped to feature a wireless connection that is handy to download books from the online e-book store. How much do you think you’re willing to fork out for something like this?
- 2014-03-10 MIDIA InkPhone E-Reader Doubles Up As A Phone
- 2013-09-01 EnerGenie ePP2 eReader Also Doubles Up As An ePaper Printer
- 2012-11-14 PocketBook eReader gets some color
- 2012-10-09 txtr Beagle lays claim to smallest e-reader in the world title
- 2012-09-25 Nook HD and Nook HD+, hands-on
- 2011-11-23 Nook Simple Touch going for just $79
- 2011-08-08 Nook offers $100 free e-books in back-to-school promotion
- 2011-05-04 New e-reader from Barnes & Noble?